Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

Here are some links to start the new year on a light note



  • Hinged tesselation





  • Statistics-related Cartoons on stats.SE






  • Memorable math paper titles, like Coxeter's "My Graph" (about Coxeter graph).



  • Memorable Computer Science paper titles. It includes a series of papers "Functional Programming with Bananas, Lenses, Envelopes and Barbed Wire", and "Seee More through Lenses than Bananas.". Apparently these are functional programming terms




  • Annals of Improbable Research



3 comments:

Piston Accumulator said...

Thanks for sharing! This is such an informative post, really learned a lot from it and helped me with my research.

SMS timez said...

I really love your blog there's a lot to share. Keep it up. Actually, I am looking for Happy New Yearn2017. Do you have?

Anonymous said...

Wish You a Merry Christmas And A Very Very Happy New Year 2016
Happy New Year Quotes 2016
Merry Christmas Wishes 2016