- Journal of Machine Learning Research (web, rss) The journal for machine learning publications. A better and freer replacement to "Machine Learning" journal -- here's some history
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (web, rss) -- pattern means "visual pattern"
- Machine Learning journal (web, rss) -- seems more applied than JMLR
- Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part B: Modern Physics (web, rss) -- sometimes discussions of Bayesianism, Maxent
- Neural Computation(web, rss) -- neural nets, neurobiology, and general machine learning
- ARXIV submissions on Learning (rss) and on Information Theory (rss)
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society (web, rss) -- some of the best papers on estimation were published here
- Physics Review Letters (web) -- sometimes Machine Learning related stuff
- The Annals of Statistics (web) -- Czisar published here
- SIAM applied math (web)
- Journal of Econometrics (web, rss) -- often the same problems but with a different name
- Proceedings of the Nat'l Academy of Sciences(web) -- sometimes have interesting papers in applied math/computer science/statistics sections
Watch out for information overload :O
- What are some other journals that Machine Learning researchers should know about?